Christmas is around the corner and there's no doubt there'll be wives, husbands, family members and friends scrambling around for ideas.
Every year it's hard to know what to get your loved one. Gone are the days of that Pat Shortt DVD or the Lynx Africa spray set. Or at least we hope.
Vintage football jerseys are all the rage these days and Classic Football Shirts is a staple of the retro jersey scene. We've gone through the best bargains this year.
1. 2002/2003 Republic of Ireland Away Shirt (€35)
This will bring back the memories. The season after Ireland's World Cup run in South Korea and Japan.
2. 2008/2009 Chelsea Third Choice Shirt (€29.50)
Chelsea might have had three managers during this season so why not pick yourself up their third jersey to honour that.
3. 2012/2013 Manchester United Home Shirt (€35)
The tartan complemented the dark red very well. It was Alex Ferguson's last season in charge.
4. 2004/2005 Argentina Home Shirt (€35)
This Argentinian home jersey will give you Pablo Aimar and Román Riquelme vibes.
5. 1989/1991 Celtic Home Shirt (€41)
What a lovely piece of kit this is. Back in the day when football teams kept their jerseys for longer than one season.
6. 2006/2008 Turkey Home Shirt (€29.50)
The two-tone Turkey shirt brings us back to Euro 2008 when they made the semi-finals.
7. 2006/2007 Brazil Away Shirt (€29.50)
Back when the original Ronaldo was coming towards the end of his career and Brazil were good at World Cups.
8. 2011/2012 Portsmouth Home Shirt (€23.50)
Nothing says 'I support Gavin Bazunu' more than bagging yourself a Portsmouth shirt from a decade ago.
9. 2003/2005 West Ham Home Shirt (€23.50)
West Ham were back in the Championship wearing this shirt but it's aged very well.
10. 2003/2004 Liverpool Away Shirt (€35)
Carlsberg and Liverpool just went hand-in-hand. Definitely up there with Candy. This was a nice away shirt too.