Traps you shouldn't fall into...
1. Making 10 transfers as part of one's wildcard on Fantasy Football but then forgetting to click 'Play Wildcard'
2. Drinking pints in Quinn's on All-Ireland final day
3. 'The Galway hurlers have a serious underage team. In a few years time... I'm telling ya...'
4. Reading a transfer rumour on the Daily Express and proceeding to tell everyone it's a done deal
5. Leaving outraged comments on the end of Stephen Jones' articles in the hope of altering his opinion
Provocateurs thrive on it. As he replied to one Munster fan who accosted him on account of his columns, 'Because you love it'
6. Staying up to watch the Australian Grand Prix
Used to be a thing. The first race of the season always excited 90s kids. When the best constructor (it was either McLaren or Ferrari at the time) ensured their drivers finished first and second, you realised the whole thing was boring.
Thus, having gotten up in the middle of the night for the first race, you would then hardly watch the rest of the races, even when they were on in the middle of the day.
7. Buying a burger at half-time in Hill 16
You'll be queueing for a long time and you can buy holiday homes in Leitrim for cheaper.[Watch Video]
8. If you're an international manager in Football Manager and you forgot to name a player who was injured for the previous international squad in your next squad
You've another Stephen Ireland on your hands then.
9. Turning up at the local tennis club for a game without having reserved a court during Wimbledon fortnight
Any other week of the year, you should be allright.
10. Setting up a hat, a scarf and a headband business
The industry is dying
11. Throwing tricolours at Rory McIlroy
Even after the announcement on the Olympics I wouldn't be at it.