Warning: You're about to enter down a wormhole that may take you hours to get out of.
21. Memories of Italia '90: The boat to Palermo
20. More Memories of Italia '90
19. George Hamilton calls RTÉ a shithouse
18. Des Cahill tries to interview Steve Staunton
17. Final Score from Northern Ireland
16. The lads discuss why they're so popular
I do. Look, I'm going to show them to ye...
15. Ossie Ardiles throws in the towel
14. Some lad from Cavan rings Andy Townsend and Niall Quinn about kidnapping a priest
13. Kenny Cunningham and Eamon Dunphy disagree at this particular moment in time
12. He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace
11. The lads do the Nike Ad
With brilliant TV3 impressions
10. Didi Hamann become part of the furniture. And thaaa!
9. YOU WERE SINGING "COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN" AT HALF TIME BILL
7. George Hook thinks Tom is a "hideous individual"
7. Mr Secret Biscuits
6. The World Cup has lost its soul - The France '98 Megamix
5. All of this
4. The Sunday Game
3. Frank asks Kenny Dalglish if he owns a pony
2. Craig Doyle will be eleminated
1. Ronnie Whelan says Bastian Schweinsteiger
Rather farcically, we originally left out this classic.
Thanks to Jimmy for the kick up the arse we so badly needed.
Can't believe the 3 Joe's are not in here, there are all kinds of sandwiches nowadays, coleslaw sure that's a filling on it's own... https://t.co/kn628DT0dQ
— jimmy smyth (@pinkturbo10) September 13, 2017