We say maybe.
They're the last 10 minutes of RTE's coverage of Ireland-Italy in the World Cup.
- Mick McCarthy's crotch, say hello to a national TV audience. Also, note his shin pads.
- The strange studio where the interview was conducted. Will Trap and Robbie treat us to anything this intimate this summer when we go out?
- The utter disgust from Jack and Mick, but also their naive 'we could have won the whole tournament' vibe.
- A first-rate 'sayonnara Ireland' montage cut to an English-version of Piaf 'No n'regrette rien' featuring many shots of the godly face of Jack and a bit randomly, Ray Houghton's goal against England in Euro 88.
- Giddy Martin O'Neill
- No Dunphy.
- Billo namechecking the pilot of the Aer Lingus flight taking the lads home.