Andrea Pirlo is the hottest man in US football, and in more than one way. The midfield maestro tops the list of most shirts sold in the MLS this season, ousting America's own, Clint Dempsey.
The sales are taken from the website, MLSstore.com - where the current New York City FC midfield player sits at the top. Clint Dempsey has been the most selling shirt for the last 2 years running, but has to be content with 2nd spot.
But what about Robbie Keane? It seems he's not as popular stateside as we're led to would have thought. Ireland's record goalscorer has been declining on the list of kit sales over the past few seasons, and take his spot at number 14 this year.
There are some true legends of the game on the list, and no surprise that Pirlo's teammate David Villa completes the top 3. Steven Gerrard and Kaka are the 5th and 6th most popular players respectively, with former Chelsea teammates Didier Drogba (7) and Frank Lampard (9) also sitting in the top 10.
Also, no love for Kevin Doyle? Here's the top 20:
1. Andrea Pirlo, New York City FC
2. Clint Dempsey, Seattle Sounders FC
3. David Villa, New York City FC
4. Jordan Morris, Seattle Sounders FC
5. Steven Gerrard, LA Galaxy
6. Kaka, Orlando City SC
7. Didier Drogba, Montreal Impact
8. Sebastian Giovinco, Toronto FC
9. Frank Lampard, New York City FC
10. Dom Dwyer, Sporting Kansas City
11. Darlington Nagbe, Portland Timbers
12. Diego Valeri, Portland Timbers
13. Giovani Dos Santos, LA Galaxy
14. Robbie Keane, LA Galaxy
15. Graham Zusi, Sporting Kansas City
16. Nat Borchers, Portland Timbers
17. Brad Evans, Seattle Sounders FC
18. Osvaldo Alonso, Seattle Sounders FC
19. Brek Shea, Orlando City SC
20. Kei Kamara, New England Revolution