With the Premier League's return date being announced last week, we have now also been given a few weeks worth of fixtures to whet our appetite even further.
After the games between Aston Villa & Sheffield United and Arsenal & Manchester City on Wednesday June 17th, we will see two more fixtures on the Friday June 19th, including the meeting of Spurs and Manchester United.
Another perk of of the Premier League's return will be the number of games that will be available on free-to-air TV, including matches on the BBC for the first time. We now know what games will be available on that method in the coming weeks and it features some belters.
All fixtures on the BBC and Amazon Prime will be free to all viewers, while Sky Sports have also made some of their games available on free-to-air.
This will be done on the 'Pick' channel, which you can find at channel number 159 on the Sky platform in Ireland.
The games that are included up to July 1st have now been released, with ten fixtures included.
Free-To-Air Premier League Games
Friday, 19 June
- Norwich v Southampton - 6pm, Sky Sports and Pick
Saturday, 20 June
- Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - 7.45pm, BBC
Sunday, 21 June
- Newcastle v Sheffield United - 2pm, Sky Sports and Pick
- Everton v Liverpool - 7pm, Sky Sports and Pick
Wednesday, 24 June
- Norwich v Everton - 6pm, BBC
Thursday, 25 June
- Burnley v Watford - 6pm, Sky Sports and Pick
Sunday, 28 June:
- Watford v Southampton - 4.30pm, Sky Sports and Pick
Monday, 29 June
- Crystal Palace v Burnley - 8pm, Amazon Prime
Tuesday, 30 June
- Brighton v Manchester United - 8.15pm, Sky Sports and Pick
Wednesday, 1 July
- Bournemouth v Newcastle - 6pm, Sky Sports and Pick
You can see the full TV schedule of the upcoming games here, with every single fixture being shown live on TV.