Terms & Conditions
1. The 3 attendees taking part in the Promotion will need to attend the specified location at Aviva Stadium as directed by Ladbrokes.
2. To be deemed a successful kick, the kick must be taken 53 meters from the goal and the ball must strike the crossbar of the goal without bouncing on the way.
3. Whether a kick is deemed to be successful in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement will be determined before payment.
4. The ball used in the Promotion must be a regulation size and weight match ball from the home team where the match is being played and the kick must be 53 meters from the goal.
5. All Participants in the Promotion must never have played any type of football professionally/semi-professionally (i.e. been paid to play football).
6. The goal used for the Promotion must be the regulation match goal, and must not harbour any items that enhance the Attendee’s chance of striking the bar.
7. All attempts must be videoed and in the event of a successful attempt, all video footage (taken by the Customer and/or videographer at whose ground the Event is taking place) must be submitted to Paddy Power within 24 hours of the Event in order to validate the claim.
8. All video footage taken of the Promotion must be in one continuous sequence and must not be edited or cut out at any point. This video must also clearly show the ball striking the bar and the exact position the kick is taken from.
9. Attendees must not hear about their participation in the event more than 48 hours prior to their taking part.
10. The 3 shots must be taken 53 meters from the goal.
11. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Ladbrokes, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
12. All participants must be 18 or over.
13. No practice shots are permitted.
14. Total prize fund is €100,000 so prize will be divided by the amount of successful participants who strike the crossbar i.e. if one person hits crossbar payment is €100,000. If two people hit the crossbar payment is €50,000 per person and if all 3 participants hit the crossbar the payment is €33,333 per person.
15. An adjudicator will be on hand and will raise a red flag if participant is unsuccessful in striking crossbar or a green flag if participant is successful in striking crossbar.
16. Ladbrokes reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
17. Participation denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional campaign specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
18. Ladbrokes and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
19. In the event a winner is claimed, forms must be completed and signed by the claimed winner , the Promoter and the club at whose ground the Event is taking place and submitted to Paddy Power for claim verification along with the video footage referred to in paragraphs 11 and 12 above and a copy of a government issued identification card containing a photo of the winner. By executing this form, the contest officials on behalf of the Promoter acknowledge their responsibility to conduct the Promotion according to the terms and conditions of this agreement. All required signatures must be present and valid for consideration of payment of the Conditional Return.