So Mario has decided to head back to Italy and leave behind the streets of Manchester where, for a time we even had a Mario Balotelli special correspondent in our stable. It's been a turbulent two years for Mario, he's got a premier league winners medal and the notoriety of one of the most talented likeable yet completely bonkers insane footballer we have seen in quite some time. Our tears are yours Mario, one and the same.
Now If you were to believe every story that was written about him you would be A) on your own but let's park our incredulity for today and relive the Mario that did the following..
- confronted a playground bully for a local child
- handed out crisp twenty pound notes from his car window
- paid a taxi to drive to London so he could follow it
- spends his weekends in camouflage
- gave a beggar $1000
- can't dress himself
- paid for 24 homeless people to stay in a hotel
- stolel your gloves
- was fined 250k for a trip to the rippers
- paid your library fees