Both RTÉ and TV3 had coverage of last night's Euro 2016 final at the Stade De France.
TV3's broadcast started at 6pm with Tommy Martin having a Q&A session with Ireland manager Martin O'Neill. Even the presence of O'Neill could not help TV3 in the numbers battle against the national broadcaster.
An average of 782,100 or 46% of those watching TV at the time tuned into RTÉ's coverage of the game. That dwarfs TV3's viewership. They averaged 116,000, just 7% of the share.
It was also RTÉ who dominated the tournament as a whole. Then ten most watched games of Euro 2016 on Irish TV were shown by RTE. Those top four were all Ireland games with the last-16 encounter versus France the most watched of all.
1. Republic of Ireland v France - RTÉ2 Average 1,262.200 Share 82.93%
2. Italy V Rep Of Ireland - RTÉ2 Average 1,228.500 share 73.64%
3. Rep Of Ireland V Sweden - RTÉ2 Average 1,080.900 Share 71.06%
4. Belgium V Rep Of Ireland - RTÉ2 Average 925.100 share 78.49%
5. Portugal V France - RTÉ2 Average 782.100 share 46.00%
6. Portugal v Wales - RTÉ2 Average 725.000 share 49.07%
7. France V Romania - RTÉ2 Average 595.100 42.08%
8. England v Iceland - RTÉ2 Average 570.000 share 39.42%
9. Germany v Italy - RTÉ2 Average 552.700 share 39.49%
10. France v Iceland - RTÉ2 Average 537.000 Share 37.14%