After a tense Congress, Daniel White of Connecticut was elected as Uachtarain Cumann Luthcleas Gael for the next three years, on a platform of jazzing up the Presidency role.
Here is the 10 point plan he intends to adhere to as GAA President.
1. Instead of remaining aloof, he will instead tweet his opinion during matches...
2. Personally break up mass brawls in the tunnel
3. Instead of sanctioning the Dubs playing in Croke Park all the time, he would constantly toy with the idea of them playing there but ultimately send them to Las Vegas
4. Personally challenge Gaelic footballers who criticise the GAA hierarchy to a game of one-on-one Gaelic football
5. Invite the Man of the Match in the All-Ireland final for a spin in his vehicle
Protocall would dictate that the recipient of this victory spin tweet a picture of himself in an Uachtarain's Ferrari.
6. He'd host a pre-match press conference, shamelessly sucking up to the fans in whatever county he is in at the time
7. Will forsake his suit, and instead wear either O'Neill's or Azzuri gear at official engagements
Will lead a product placement revolution within the association
8. He will discontinue to practise of standing resolutely behind a referee after a contentious decision. He will pile on like everyone else
9. He will become a co-presenter of the Sunday Game with Michael Lyster
RTE will be forced to move to the double-presenter model with the Prez and Michael Lyster joshing back and forth before bringing Joe Brolly in.
10. He will discard careful, official Ireland speak
Before presenting the Cup to the winning captain, he will ask the crowd to join with him in expressing their appreciation for that 'fuckin amazing game'