- Were those the 10 most exciting minutes in Dublin since the Easter Rising? The sense of panic, euphoria and utter disbelef inside the stadium was fucking mindblowing. The foundations of the stadium must have moved a centimetre on its foundations
- What did Stephen Cluxton do with himself in the locker room on his own? Have a quiet shower? Send a few text messages? Play a game of Angry Birds? Just curious.
- What did one of the O Se's say to Darron O'Sullivan once the speeches were over? You couldn't see it on TV, but O'Sullivan sat on the ground, staring into space throughout the speeches. He looked like he'd stay there all night, soaking in the desolation, until one of the O Se's said a word to him and got him up and into the dressing room.
- Why was Declan O'Sullivan the last man back marking Kevin McMeniman on his goal run?
- Will every intercounty team in the country be training at 6am next season? Kerry looked seriously gassed once the momentum turned after the goal.
- What happened to Diarmuid Connolly? Ineffective and a bit useless with the ball in the first half, he dropped much deeper after O'Gara went off was immense at holding possession as Dublin built up to the points that win them the All-Ireland.
- How much does it suck to be Billy John Keane? A sub brought on to provide a spark, he left his leg out as McMeniman blew by him in the 71st minute and gave away the free that decided the match.
- On the flipside, how amazing was the point that Kieren Donaghy scored? Donaghy gets derided from all corners, but he had the balls to stand up and take that shot from a big distance. We were sitting in the Lower Cusack Stand with the stand blocking our view on big kicks, and Donaghy's kick seemed to hang up in the air for about 7 seconds.
- Where did Tom Humphries watch the match? Say what you will but Humphries was maybe the only person in Ireland who believed in the project that Pat Gilroy and Mickey Whelan had embarked upon.
- Was Copper Face Jacks the first Harcourt Street nightclub to be mentioned in All-Ireland victory speech?
- Did Jason McAteer feel that punch again after that free went over the bar?
11 Questions About The All-Ireland Final
Join The Monday Club Have a tip or something brilliant you wanted to share on? We're looking for loyal Balls readers free-to-join members club where top tipsters can win prizes and Balls merchandise