The GAA world is up in arms of this weekend's Annual Congress in Croke Park. The club players, the county players and everyone but the actual voting delegates seems to be against the proposed "Super 8" in football.
But the anger is only compounded by the fact that there are plenty of other proposals that won't even see the light of day at the weekend. What the hell are these delegates doing? They're complete no-brainers...
1. Players who tweet Joe Brolly asking what he thinks of stuff should be slapped with a 48 week ban
2. The GAA resolve that the Croke Park residents be relocated to the West Bank to make way for Hill 16 expansion
3. Hats, Flags and Headbands should be trademarked by the GAA. All existent Hats, Flags and Headband 'companies' should be bought out by the association and then floated on the stock market
4. That the maxim that 'a wide is as good as a point at this stage' be reflected on the scoreboard by awarding points for blatant wides in the last five minutes
5. That the GAA commit to marketing match programmes as makeshift hats from 2018