Five clubs are represented on 2019's AIB Club Hurling Team of the Year.
It is dominated by All-Ireland champions Ballyhale Shamrocks who have six representatives. They include the defensive spine of Joey Holden and Michael Fennelly, Adrian Mullen and TJ Reid in the half-forwards and Eoin Cody and Colin Fennelly in the full-forward line.
Two Ballyhale players - Adrian Mullen and Colin Fennelly - have also been nominated for Club Hurler of the Year. Ballygunner's Pauric Mahony joins them on the shortlist.
Ballygunner, who lost to Ballyhale in the All-Ireland semi-final, have five players on the team including goalkeeper Stephen O'Keeffe, Ian Kenny, Shane O'Sullivan, Pauric Mahony and his brother Philip who wins an award for the second year in a row.
Losing semi-finals Ruarí Óg Cushendall have two players on the team in Eoghan Campbell and Neil McManus while losing finalists St Thomas have one in Fintan Burke.
The team is rounded out by Coolderry's Brian Carroll who scored 2-16 in the Leinster semi-final against Ballyboden St Endas.
Club Hurling Team of the Year 2019
1. Stephen O’Keeffe (Ballygunner)
2. Eoghan Campbell (Ruairí Óg)
3. Joey Holden (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
4. Ian Kenny (Ballygunner)
5. Philip Mahony (Ballygunner)
6. Michael Fennelly (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
7. Fintan Burke (St Thomas’)
8. Shane O’Sullivan (Ballygunner)
9. Neil McManus (Ruairí Óg)
10. Adrian Mullen (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
11. TJ Reid (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
12. Pauric Mahony (Ballygunner)
13. Eoin Cody (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
14. Colin Fennelly (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
15. Brian Carroll (Coolderry)
Club Hurler of the Year nominees
Colin Fennelly (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
Adrian Mullen (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
Pauric Mahony (Ballygunner)
Picture credit: Sportsfile