A Jewell in the crown of the Model County, Liam Spratt of South East Radio has a way with words. Here are our pick of the bunch from the Sprattism's Facebook Page
1) And here's Sean Flood - son of the late great Tim Flood.......... hold on a minute Tim's not dead!
2) Was the traffic bad on your way up, Billy?" "About the same, Liam. I was in your car.
3) That was definitely a free there, it was as obvious as.....as snow on a rope
4) And the ball is hit in.........and AND ITS A GOOOAL FOR WEXFORD.... and when I say Wexford of course I mean Laois
5) ...And it's a lineball for Wexford. There's a break in play now while Seán Flood receives some attention....... And while there is I'd just like to offer my sincere condolences to the Murphy family in Clonroche on the sad passing of Mary last weekend.... She was a loving wife and mother and all were fond of her in the community...... Herself and her husband Tim were always involved in the local scene and especially the GAA.......Mary always gave her time up for others and I still remember the time when I met.....GOOOAAAALLLL!!! A GOAL FOR WEXFORD!!!!
6) Jaysus they're lovely sandwiches. Billy will ya go down there and find out who made those sandwiches
7) He kicks it from his hand with his left hand..!!! oohh foot even
8) Dublin would have fully deserved a draw if they had won
9) A GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL. A great goal for Wexford. Fantastic goal there Ned. I didn't see the goal or who scored it as I was talking to Liam Griffin. Did you see the goal Ned?
10) I can see by the look on his face he's not too happy, even though he has his back to me!