Lionel Messi has been revealed as the highest rated player in FIFA 20, sporting a 94-overall rating. EA Sports have announced the ratings of all of the top 100 players in this year's game, which will be released later this month.
The Argentine superstar is one spot ahead of old foe Cristiano Ronaldo, who has been handed a 93 rating.
Here's the rest of the top 10:
- Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona - 94 OVR
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus - 93 OVR
- Neymar Jr., PSG - 92 OVR
- Eden Hazard, Real Madrid - 91 OVR
- Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City - 91 OVR
- Jan Oblak, Atlético de Madrid - 91 OVR
- Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool - 90 OVR
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool - 90 OVR
- Luka Modric, Real Madrid - 90 OVR
- Marc-André ter Stegen, FC Barcelona - 90 OVR
Liverpool are one of the big winners in this year's game, with their Champions League triumph ensuring a major ratings boost for a number of their players.
Virgil van Dijk and Mo Salah are both rated at 90 OVR, while Alisson Becker is at 89 OVR. Sadio Mane is at 88 OVR, while Andy Robertson get a big boost to 85 OVR.
Other top Premier League stars include Kevin De Bruyne (91 OVR), N'Golo Kante (89 OVR), Harry Kane (89 OVR), Raheem Sterling (88 OVR) and Paul Pogba (88 OVR).
Some players have experienced major drops in their ratings as well. Alexis Sanchez has gone from an 87 to dropping out of the top 100 altogether, while Romelu Lukaku has dropped to an 85. The likes of Jerome Boateng have also dropped out of the top 100.
To see the full list of FIFA 20's top players, click here.