Red Dead Redemption 2 has taken the gaming world by storm, with the title most definitely living up to the massive pre-release expectations. Rockstar's sprawling and in-depth open-world map is unlike anything we have ever seen before, with gamers becoming quickly entrenched in the Wild West. One way to get ahead on the game is to get your hands on plenty of gold. Below we will show you how to take advantage of the Red Dead Redemption 2 gold bar glitch.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold Bar Glitch
First of all, we must point out that this glitch is definitely bending the rules a bit. There is also a chance that Rockstar will patch it very soon, so you may have to act fast.
With that out of the way, let's get on to how you can take advantage. YouTuber Mida Life Crisis gives an excellent explanation of the process here, but we will give you an outline below.
To take advantage of the glitch, follow the steps below:
- Find Limpany, as on the map above, and head down to the sheriff's office.
- Look underneath the sheriff's desk in his office and find the secret lock box.
- Once you open the lock box, pause the game and manually save your progress.
- Reload that save using the menu.
- Once you respawn, head back to Limapny and the lock box location. You should respawn in a spot reasonably close by.
- Take as many gold bars as possible. This should be up to 30 depending on your satchel.
- Head over to The Fence in Saint Denis, where you can then sell the bars.
There you have it, quite simple really. You can earn quite a pretty penny from this, with 30 gold bars netting you $15,000. The process can also be repeated if you wish.
But remember, act fast as this glitch will likely be patched soon.