It's week 8 of Fortnite season 4's challenges and we are here to help you complete them. In particular, here's a guide on where to search between a bear, crater and a refrigerator shipment. This is one of the easiest challenges to complete and gets you a tidy 10 Battle Stars.
So without further ado, here's how you do it.
How to Search Between A Bear, Crater And A Refrigerator Shipment
The battle star can be found between a couple of houses just southeast of Retail Row.
It's actually one of the places I really like to drop into. To the north you have a house ruin which generally has a chest upstairs. Then there is also a house and garage to the south which can sometimes spawn three chests. Head stright across east and you have another house and ruin and a shed on top of the hill, so within a few minutes you're well looted up and on your way.
Here's a better view from the sky of where the battlestar is located.
This shot comes courtesy of Freaky Ricky's Youtube video on where to search between a bear, crater and a refrigerator shipment and he's got the exact spot where the battlestar is located.
So there you have it. As always, make sure to either win the game or get yourself killed afterwards because if you just quit then the challenge won't register as complete. Other challenges this week include dealing 250 worth of damage through headshots, searching seven chest in Risky Reels and getting five assault rifle eliminations.
Here are the full list of challenges:
- Dead Headshot Damage to opponents (250 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search 7 Chests in a single match (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Hungry Gnomes (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search between a Bear, Crater, and a Refrigerator Shipment (1 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Suppressed Weapon eliminations (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)