This week we've already discussed the rumours about a meteor hitting Titled Towers but one thing that has definitely happened in today's update is the addition of vending machines to Fortnite vending machine locations. The vending machines are for exhaning materials for weapons and sound pretty cool.
What are Fortnite Vending Machines?
As we mentioned, the vending machines can be used to exchange materials for weapons, which vary in cost depending on the rarity of the weapon. Each vending machine randomly selects the rarity.
- Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Items found in a Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Items found in a Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
Epic Games also state in their update that the vending machine accepts wood, metal and brick and will 'cycle through each of the three items on a short timer. To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe.'
Where are Fortnite Vending Machine Locations?
The good folks at FortniteIntel.com have pieced together all the Fortnite vending machine locations that have been recorded so far. And there are a lot.
NEWS: Current known Vending Machine locations: https://t.co/S9Ix8IBbB7
— Fortnite News ⛱️ (@FortniteBR) April 4, 2018
So there you have it. There are also a number of big updates with regard to weapon aim on a lot of guns and the amount of damage they can do from distance. For more info visit here.