With the arrival of Fortnite Season 4 comes a new Battle Pass to complete and thankfully a new set of weekly challenges to help us rise through the tiers. One such challenge is 'Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters' which requires you to search Fortnite letters that are dotted across the map.
You'll see the blue letters shimmering in secret locations but players have put a list together in order to help you complete it quickly.
Where To Search Fortnite Letters
So the way it works is that rather than there being different letters at different locations, the letters will always spawn in order of the ones you have already. When you're starting out every letter you see will be 'F' until you collect and then it moves on to 'O'.
There are also way more locations than just the eight needed to complete the task. Here are a list created by Reddit User Strantjanet of those they've found so far.
- Lucky Landing - On top of the pagoda just outside of Lucky Landing
- Anarchy - Red Barn, on top of the weathervane
- Dusty Divot - On the blue power line next to the right/East of the crater
- West of the racetrack/GUS - Triangle of trees
- Tilted Towers - On the clocktower
- Haunted Hills - On the eagle grave near chest spawn
- Risky Reels - On The projector
- Pleasant park - Roof middle
- Containers - Top of the big shipping container near tomato
- Salty Springs - Top of tower overlooking salty
- Greasy Grove - At the play area next to the burger joint
- Moisty Mire - By the helicopter and big green screen
- Lonely Lodge - On the roof of the Mansion south of Lonely
- Wailing woods - Top of the hut
- Snobby Shores - The letter is at the lantern at the rightmost house (brown one)
- Pallet Palace/Town - They changed the hangar at the unnamed location near flush factory (the industry zone) and you can find a letter at the top of the building.
- Flush Factory - Near Flush on the top of the new dance floor
There are also more being added in the comments on the Reddit thread so you can check that out. Also if you want better visuals, YouTuber Doom HarryNinetyFour has completed the callenge, and he has a video on how he did it here.
Best of luck and if you need help to follow the treasure map at Tomato Town then read our other guide here.