Pro golfers aren't always the most agreeable of chaps, but who can honestly say that they don't adore Miguel Ángel Jiménez?
The swagger, the humour, the cigars, the wine, the stretches; the classic, homespun technique - but above all, the glorious manner in which the man quite simply doesn't give the slightest fuck.
In honour of El Mecánico's brave showing at Augusta at the weekend, we've put together a guide on how to be more like the Most Interesting Golfer In The World.
1. Smoke only the best cigars - constantly (but not during tournament play)
2. Drink only very, very, VERY fine wine
3. Take up GAA/cricket umpiring
4. Get your round in
5. Embrace local customs using your cigar
6. Embrace your festive side
7. Stretch suggestively