Could you graphic design your way out of a paper bag? Know your Photoshops from your Paint.nets? Well then we might have a position for you in our Balls team.
We're looking to hire a graphic designer who's pure mad into sport and has a way with words too. If your first thought in the morning is that you absolutely must photoshop Roy Keane's head on various objects then you might just be the person we're looking for.
You need to:
- Be an expert on photoshop, InDesign, artwork advertising and designing e-newsletters and leaflets
- Love sport
- Enjoy writing and trying to make people laugh
- Have bucket loads of ideas
- Be able to work off your own initiative
Your chances of making the team would be greatly helped if:
- You also have video editing skills, Premier Pro knowledge and know you way around a camera
- You have computer animation skills
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter, along with five examples of your work to [email protected] Deadline is Friday 13 March.