The great Brian O'Driscoll turned 42 last week. These days, his punditry is among the best in the game and his Instagram bread is up there too. It's all very sensible and mature. He has not always looked like present day BOD though.
1. Back when he was only a youngin'
2. During his brief stint as a racing car driver
3. His audition for the lead role in 300
4. Brian O'Driscoll the footballer
5. Brian O'Driscoll dressed up as Joe Brolly for Halloween
6. A photo from his ill-fated time as a rap musician
7. His audition for the part of Gollum in Lord of the Rings
8. During his brief stint as a property developer
9. Brian O'Driscoll teamed up with Tom Tierney and Matt Mostyn to advertise stripy t-shirts and wearing sandals with tracksuit bottoms
10. The time he dressed up as Nicklas Bendtner for Halloween
11. Photo taken during his audition to become Malcolm O'Kelly
12. The time he had that hair and chin beard AKA 'The Dark Ages'