Warren Gatland has named a much changed Lions team for Saturday's opening game of the tour of South Africa from the one which defeated Japan in Edinburgh at the weekend.
Bar Welsh winger Josh Adams, it is a completely new starting team and one which features no Irish players. Seven Irish players started the victory over Japan.
Saturday's side will be captained by fullback Stuart Hogg. Other notable starters include Owen Farrell at inside centre and Finn Russell at out-half.
Ireland's Bundee Aki and Iain Henderson both take places on the bench.
The Lions face the Johannesburg-based Emirates Lions on Saturday evening.
29 June 2021; Wyn Jones, centre, and Adam Beard during British and Irish Lions Squad Training at St Peter's College in Johannesburg, South Africa. Photo by Sydney Seshibedi/Sportsfile
British & Irish Lions team to play The Lions
15, Stuart Hogg – captain (Exeter Chiefs, Scotland)
14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Gloucester Rugby, Wales)
13. Chris Harris (Gloucester Rugby, Scotland)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, England)
11. Josh Adams (Cardiff Rugby, Wales)
10. Finn Russell (Racing 92, Scotland)
9. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland)
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets, Wales)
2. Jamie George (Saracens, England)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, England)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, England)
5. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, England)
6. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, England)
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh Rugby, Scotland)
8. Taulupe Faletau (Bath Rugby, Wales)
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, England)
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, England) – Prop
18. Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland)
19. Iain Henderson (Ulster Rugby, Ireland)
20. Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs, England)
21. Gareth Davies (Scarlets, Wales)
22. Bundee Aki (Connacht Rugby, Ireland)
23. Elliot Daly (Saracens, England)