Andy Farrell has named his Ireland team to play England in Saturday's Autumn Nations Cup game at Twickenham.
With Johnny Sexton ruled out through injury, Ross Byrne starts at out-half. He will be partnered at half-back by Jamison Gibson-Park. Conor Murray is the replacement scrum-half on the bench with Billy Burns the replacement out-half.
James Ryan will captain the team from the second row.
In all, there are four changes from the team which defeated Wales in Dublin last Friday. Along with Byrne taking the place of Sexton, Keith Earls comes in for Andrew Conway on the wing while Bundee Aki replaces the injured Robbie Henshaw at inside centre. The final change sees CJ Stander restored to the starting line-up in place of Josh van der Flier. That means Peter O'Mahony starts at openside.
Ireland team to play England
15. Hugo Keenan (UCD/Leinster)
14. Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster)
13. Chris Farrell (Young Munster/Munster)
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht)
11. James Lowe (Leinster)
10. Ross Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
9. Jamison Gibson-Park (Leinster)
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster)
2. Ronan Kelleher (Lansdowne/Leinster)
3. Andrew Porter (UCD/Leinster)
4. Quinn Roux (Galwegians/Connacht)
5. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster)
6. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster)
7. Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster)
8. Caelan Doris (St. Mary’s College/Leinster)
16. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
17. Ed Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
18. Finlay Bealham (Buccaneers/Connacht)
19. Iain Henderson (Academy/Ulster)
20. Will Connors (UCD/Leinster)
21. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster)
22. Billy Burns (UIster)
23. Jacob Stockdale (Lurgan/Ulster)
Saturday's game is live on RTÉ with kick-off at 3pm.