The Ireland team to play France in the final round of the Six Nations has been named.
The team sees just one enforced change from the side which defeated Italy last weekend. Garry Ringrose, who suffered a broken jaw in the game against Italy, is replaced at outside centre by Robbie Henshaw.
Chris Farrell comes into the replacements.
Ireland travel to Paris with a chance of claiming the 2020 Six Nations championship. With England playing Italy in Rome, and likely to rack up a big bonus-point victory which would see them top the table on points difference, Ireland require a bonus-point victory against France.
Ireland team to play France
15. Jacob Stockdale (Lurgan/Ulster)
14. Andrew Conway (Garryowen/Munster)
13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Leinster)
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht)
11. Hugo Keenan (UCD/Leinster)
10. Jonathan Sexton (St. Mary’s College/Leinster) (Capt)
9. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster)
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster)
2. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
3. Andrew Porter (UCD/Leinster)
4. Tadhg Beirne (Lansdowne/Munster)
5. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster)
6. Caelan Doris (UCD/Leinster)
7. Will Connors (UCD/Leinster)
8. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster)
16. Dave Heffernan (Buccaneers/Connacht)
17. Ed Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
18. Finlay Bealham (Galway Corinthians/Connacht)
19. Ultan Dillane (Galway Corinthians/Connacht)
20. Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster)
21. Jamison Gibson-Park (Leinster)
22. Ross Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
23. Chris Farrell (Munster/Young Munster)
Andy Farrell's side take on France at 8pm on Saturday evening at the Stade de France.
Photo by Ramsey Cardy/Sportsfile