Conor Murray is one of four Irish starters for Saturday's second Lions test against South Africa.
The Munster scrum-half came off the bench in the weekend's opening test win against the Springboks as Scotland's Ali Price started the game.
As it was for the first test, Robbie Henshaw, Jack Conan, and Tadhg Furlong have also been named in the starting team. Munster second row Tadhg Beirne takes a place on the bench.
Along with the introduction of Murray, there are two other changes: Chris Harris will partner Henshaw in midfield with Elliot Daly dropping to the bench, and Mako Vunipola replaces Rory Sutherland at loosehead prop. Toby Faletau has also been added to the bench.
Dan Biggar will start at out-half subject to completing the return to play protocols.
Alun Wyn Jones will captain the team.
Saturday's test kicks off at 5pm Irish time, and will be live on Sky Sports.
Lions team to play South Africa in second test
15. Stuart Hogg (Exeter Chiefs, Scotland)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, England)
13. Chris Harris (Gloucester Rugby, Scotland)
12. Robbie Henshaw (Leinster Rugby, Ireland)
11. Duhan van der Merwe (Worcester Warriors, Scotland)
10. Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints, Wales)
9. Conor Murray (Munster Rugby, Ireland)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, England)
2. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, England)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Leinster Rugby, Ireland)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, England)
5. Alun Wyn Jones – captain (Ospreys, Wales)
6. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, England)
7. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, England)
8. Jack Conan (Leinster Rugby, Ireland)
16. Ken Owens (Scarlets, Wales)
17. Rory Sutherland (Worcester Warriors, Scotland)
18. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, England)
19. Tadhg Beirne (Munster Rugby, Ireland)
20. Taulupe Faletau (Bath Rugby, Wales)
21. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland)
22. Owen Farrell (Saracens, England)
23. Elliot Daly (Saracens, England)