We're knee deep into the Terry Phelan Hall of Fame rugby special. After Munster man Peter Clohessy's victory in last week's semi-final, our second semi-final pits Connacht's Eric Elwood against Leinster's Shane Byrne.
The winner will go up against Clohessy in the final next week as they bid to join other great but under-appreciated stars in sport's most hallowed hall, the Terry Phelan Hall of Fame.
The Case for Eric Elwood
1. So good they make him tribute videos.
2. He's more animal than man.
3.Even the Taoiseach sends him messages.
4. He wasn't half bad in an Ireland jersey either.
5. Connacht love him so much that they even made masks of him.
1. Well there's his hair.
2. And there's his mullet.
3. His hair makes for a great 'How You Doin?' face.
4. His hair even won awards.
5. Did we mention the hair?