Warren Gatland has named his Wales team to take on Ireland on Saturday. The Wales boss has picked an unchanged line-up from the the 20-13 victory over France with Sam Warburton judged sufficiently fit to take his place at flanker.
There had been some suggestions that Alex Cuthbert may be in line for a return to the starting XV but Liam Williams once again takes his place on the wing after performing well against France two weeks ago.
Joe Schmidt will name the Ireland line-up on Thursday.
Wales name unchanged XV to face @IrishRugby (Two changes on the bench) #WALvIRE pic.twitter.com/68QCf4hVOQ
— Welsh Rugby Union 🏉 (@WelshRugbyUnion) March 10, 2015
15. Leigh Halfpenny (Toulon)
14. George North (Northampton Saints)
13. Jonathan Davies (Clermont Auvergne)
12. Jamie Roberts (Racing Metro 92)
11. Liam Williams (Scarlets)
10. Dan Biggar (Ospreys)
9. Rhys Webb (Ospreys)
1. Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues)
2. Scott Baldwin (Ospreys)
3. Samson Lee (Scarlets)
4. Luke Charteris (Racing Metro 92)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys)
6. Dan Lydiate (Ospreys)
7. Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues) (capt)
8. Toby Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons)