- Nobody seems too put out that there can be a woman who looks exactly like Cassie. Exactly like her! And she's stolen her identity. And it all seems quite normal. Granted they want to know who killed her but why was she doing that in the first place? WTF is going on!?
- The best Gardaí in the country thought that someone could impersonate someone else based off knowing what drawer the cutlery is in and watching a video where Lexie says "We're all guna die."
- A woman who was supposedly nearly dead five minutes ago was able to outrun all her housemates and physically attack 'Frano.'
- Rob's housemate reacted to him having a seizure mid-ride by calling him an asshole and kicking him out of her house. The man is clearly in agonising pain! Call an ambulance!
- Students are sauntering around the place dressed like it's the 1800s. Granted they're in Trinners but still!
- Also, why are they commuting to Trinity from the backarse of Wicklow?
- Nobody puts that much onion in a stew. That was a ridiculous amount of onion to have in a stew.
And most of all ... They're selling northern Tayto in the south!
— Ainemcgurk (@ainemcgurk) October 29, 2019
Despite all of the above we're still obsessed with the show and all-in on the madness.
Who killed Katie? Who killed the kids in 1985? Who the hell is Lexie and why did they kill her? What's the story with your man from Fair City!?
Next week's double bill can't come quickly enough.