Here at Fuel, we love nothing more than a crazy, undoable celebrity fitness plan, if only to get a better sense of how the 1% live. Elon Musk's much better half Grimes has lifted on the lid on what she does every day to keep her body fit and her creativity peaked, and it's the maddest thing we've read since we learned that Mark Wahlberg got up at 2.30am every day.
The news comes as Grimes launched a new Adidas partnership with Stella McCartney. According to the inevitable overwrought press release, "Grimes is the perfect embodiment of the adidas by Stella McCartney core values. She is passionate and outspoken protecting the planet, and a true trailblazer for pushing creative boundaries and inspiring women to unlock their potential in all aspects of their lives"
Grimes also detailed her daily fitness plan on instagram and it is actually bonkers.
To break it all down:
- Supplements: NAD+, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Magnesium, etc.
- Deprivation tank: 2-4 hours in my deprivation tank (this is essential for travelling to other dimensions)
- Afternoon exercise: 1-2 hour swordfighting session that includes specific work on obliques, core stabilizes, and triceps as well as a few tricks.
- Wind down: 30-45 minutes on an inclined hike at roughly 4-4.5 miles per hour
- Stretching: 45 minutes stretching
- Sleep: always sleep with a humidifier
If you have access to a sensory deprivation tank and a swordfighting coach, this is the celebrity fitness plan for you.