With no sign of the GAA season recommencing in the foreseeable future, the likes of TG4 have been keeping us entertained with some classic matches from years gone by and thankfully, they'll be keeping it going throughout June as well.
Today TG4 announced their next line-up of games, with double-headers on the cards every Sunday.
While the All-Ireland final between Kerry and Offaly in 1982 may be one of the most famous matches of all time, their semi-final clash two years earlier saw an incredible 8-25 scored between the sides on the day and that's where TG4 will start off their June run of All-Ireland Gold. Later in the day we'll jump forward to the 2018 hurling final between Galway and Limerick.
The full list of matches are:
Sunday 7 June
- 2:25pm - Kerry v Offaly, 1980 All-Ireland football semi-final
- 4pm - Limerick v Galway, 2018 All-Ireland hurling final
Sunday 14 June
- Antrim v Offaly, 1989 All-Ireland hurling semi-final
- Dublin v Mayo, 2017 All-Ireland football final
Sunday 21 June
- Donegal v Dublin, 1992 All-Ireland football final
- Galway v Kilkenny, 2019 All-Ireland camogie final
Sunday 28 June
- Cork v Wexford, 1976 All-Ireland hurling final
- Dublin v Kerry, 2019 All-Ireland football final replay
Of course there are a still a couple of weekends left in May and TG4's line-up between now and June includes the 1968 hurling final between Tipperary and Wexford, the Dublin vs Kerry 1977 football semi-final, the 2009 All-Ireland U21 Hurling Semi-Final between Clare and Galway, and the 2005 football final between Kerry and Tyrone.