Recently I read on article on Buzzfeed that absolutely disgusted me. What was it about? Nothing at all. It was nothing more than a plethora of photos of topless men at the Swimming World Championships, disguised as some sort of article.
Scandalous, To think that Buzzfeed would waste their time on a bunch of sorry excuses for men, when they could have been posting photos of topless Gaelic footballers – real men.
Here are 15 photos we found of some of Ireland's greatest sports stars doing stuff while wearing no tops:
1. Paul Galvin and Colm Cooper have just spotted Dáithí Ó Sé's beard in the Hogan Stand
2. Paddy McBrearty trying out his home-made swimming cap
3. Brian Kavanagh celebrating getting his hands on the much sought-after Derry jersey
4. Dessie Dolan delighted after he overcomes his fear of water to go paddling
5. Michael Darragh McAuley after he successfully streaked in Croke Park wearing nothing but a pair of gloves
6. A topless Noel O'Leary goes looking his packet of Hobnobs biscuits
7. There's always one...
8. Billy Sheehan basking in his own beard
9. Let's go to the beach beach...
10. Michael Shields tries to help Noel find his biscuits. Still no sign of them
11. Tadhg Kennelly has found and eaten Noel's biscuits
12. They were in the swimming pool
13. Eamonn O'Hara busy getting a tan
14. Tadhg Kennelly and O'Hara have now hidden Noel O'Leary's biscuits in this cup
15. And finally, Larry Reilly busy being more animal than man