How to solve the Jack Hall Gang treasure map in Red Dead Redemption 2
1. You will need to have finished the opening chapter of the game and set up camp at Horseshoe Overlook in the second chapter.
2. Set a waypoint on the hill west of Flatneck Station and north of the Bard's Crossing Bridge
3. There you will meet a stranger who will sell you the map for $10.
4. At the cliff where you meet the stranger, look north-northeast through your binoculars. You should see a rock formation called 'Caliban's Seat'. Set a waypoint marker for 'Caliban's Seat'.
5. Head up the path on the east side. At the top, follow the path down to the ledge. Jump the gap and then climb over the rock to the other side. Walk the narrow ledge and then search. Here you will find the second map.
6. Set a waypoint marker for Cotorra Springs.
7. At the point between the O and R in Cotorra on the map, you will find a pile of stones. If you search these, you will locate the second map.
8. Set a waypoint marker west for O’Creagh’s Run. It's located north of Three Sisters and West of Annesburg.
9. Once there, use the boat to row out to the island on the lake or ride your horse out there.
10. On the lower side of the island, underneath the rock, you will find the treasure. You can sell the gold bars for $1,000.