It's been a busy day at Balls, and here are eight of the best stories we've dished out today that make up our Milhouse van Houten Balls of the Day.
Just click on the blue hyperlinks below.
1. Walsall Really Hate Wolves
One Walsall fan thought it would be funny to hack the clubs Twitter account and abuse the people of Wolverhampton.
2. Mayo 4 Sam: The Truth Is Out There
We have conducted extensive research into the Mayo 4 Sam worldwide phenomenon, but it seems as though it can not be stopped.
3. When Mayo and The Simpsons Collide
Continuing the Mayo theme, one fan, Mike Kelly, has produced potentially the best GAA flag of the summer.
4. Sure Finals Are For Winning
A list of many of the tired old cliches you're likely to hear in the run up to Sunday's All-Ireland final.
5. Jurgen Klopp Going Apoplectic
The Borussia Dortmund coach absolutely lost it with the 4th official when Gonzalo Higuain opened the scoring for Napoli.
6. The GAA's Most Spectacular Setting
Inis Óirr played host to the All -slands All-Ireland tournament last weekend and it made for an amazing backdrop.
7. The World's Greatest Darts Player
It turns out Mike Tyson is quite good at darts.
8. Michael Jackson, Fans Attacking Players and a Penis Eating Lion
Earlier tonight we previewed the 16 teams in action in tonight's Champions League games.